Branding and Value Proposition Development
“A Value Proposition should define the unique way in which a business or brand delivers value for its customers. It should explain the competitive advantage - why customers should buy from that brand rather than another; and it should always be easy to understand and clearly evidenced.”
“why should I buy it or respond to it... what’s in it for me?”
So I help organisations to define and articulate the value proposition they need to communicate. I do it by facilitating meetings, workshops and brand development programmes for clients and agency teams. I use proven processes to stimulate and inspire all involved in the process; and I craft the conclusions into brand and sales messaging that articulates the propositions simply and clearly.
The results always provide fresh insight into a client company’s offer, their competitive advantage/differentiators and the sales and marketing messages they should be communicating. The processes inspire both clients and creatives / agency teams by clarifying the key messages and inspiring new creative thinking.
My involvement can include:
• facilitated brand and value proposition meetings/workshops
• creating brand portraits that define a brand’s attributes and essence
• sympathetically challenging established thinking
• assessing and defining customer benefit propositions and market positioning - incl. SWOT analysis and competitor reviews
• facilitating development of the core value propositions for tenders and sales pitches
• engaging all stakeholders (e.g. directors, partners, brand managers, HR teams, business owners and agency teams).
Arriva, value proposition & branding ...read more>>
Bedfordia Group, value proposition & branding...read more>>
John Ibbett, Chairman, Bedfordia Group, Nov 2009